Atra-Flex -Flexible Couplings
Welcome to ATRA- FLEX Flexible coupling’s.
ATR Sales Inc. has been the proud manufacturer of ATRA-FLEX® Flexible shaft couplings since 1980.
We are recognized in the Power Transmission Industry as leaders in Design Technology offering quick, low cost solutions for rotating equipment, misalignment, end float and vibrational troubles. We are manufactured in the USA and we pride ourselves in using top quality, high strength materials that ensure longer life of your rotating equipment. ATRA-FLEX® has been proven to be the dependable choice for reliable, low maintenance and long term solutions. We offer a wide range of coupling options with 7 stocking locations worldwide to serve you. We strongly focus on custom designs, customer service and strive to deliver in a timely manner so that you can keep your operations moving.
ATRA-FLEX Flexible Shaft Couplings
ATRA-FLEX® flexible shaft couplings with elastomeric inserts are manufactured for the Power Transmission Industry and can cover wide variety of applications. They are designed to increase reliability and efficiency. ATRA-FLEX is the smart choice when operations are looking for standardization. Couplings are available in many coupling styles and have the durability to face the challenges in the harshest of environments. Whether your operation requires standard sizing or needs quick delivery on a custom design, ATRA-FLEX® has you covered. They require no lubrication and minimal maintenance. They are easy to install and take minutes to replace the polyurethane insert.
ATRA-FLEX® couplings operate without any metal-to-metal contact therefore the elastomeric insert is the only spare part you’ll need. We offer a stainless-steel version for the food industry as well as a cost savings alternative to stainless steel called Melonite™ Process that is corrosion resistant and will increase the hardness of carbon steel up to a 56.7 Rockwell C.
We are committed to offering a superior coupling option and providing Solutions
- Outperforms the competition: USA MADE couplings insure quality manufactured couplings that create more efficiency and reliability
- Accepts misalignment up to 2 degrees.
- Excellent choice for Standardization: Replace or retrofit all styles of couplings in high and low torque applications.
- Reduce Inventory: No metal to metal contact allow you to lower your inventory of spare parts to inserts only.
- Standard inserts have a temperature range from -60℉ to 250℉ with high temperature inserts available up to 350 °F.
- A variety of inserts are available in a range of hardness to meet most torsional stiffness and torque requirements and offers very high resistance to chemicals and weather.
- Absorbs and dampens torsional vibration shock extending the life of your driven equipment.
- Lower total cost of ownership: Save money and downtime with the ease of replacement of inserts. No need to remove hubs or disassemble the driving or driving equipment.
- Pulp and Paper
- Steel Mills
- Food and Processing
- Oil and Gas
- Pump Systems
- Motor to gearbox. (Low torque/high speed)
- Gearbox to driven equipment. (High torque/low speed)
- Motors to pumps.
- Any drive shaft to a driven shaft.
What are Elastomeric Couplings?
We build flexible shaft couplings that DRIVE results
INCREASE up-time and productivity
SAVE MONEY on choosing quality, non-lubricant, easy install and low maintenance couplings
ADAPTABILITY of DESIGN allows for Standardization
HARNESS the POWER of choosing a quality USA Manufactured coupling
RELIABILITY you can depend on: Once ATRA-FLEX is specked in it stays in
SOLUTION and CUSTOMER SERVICE Driven: Be our solutions partner